Monday, January 16, 2012

Valentine's Day Fun

Valentine's day is coming up so I get the incredible urge to make things with hearts.  I had some bisque heart plates so got to painting and had fun with them.  Since I can't actually draw I have to rely on simple designs or ones I can get a stencil for.  So as I sat there looking at these blank templates I went with what I love.
Robin's Hearts 2012
The bird silhouette, koi, and sun are all stencil's that I used.  The owls were a design I saw and could modify for this.  They are my favorite.  The green was free hand so kinda wobbly.  But they were fun to paint and of course while working I had my cat supervisor making sure I did everything right, because if you are owned by a cat you must be supervised at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment